You can choose between a range of materials for each individual bridge, such as wood, steel, cables, or concrete pillars. Use the appropriate materials and stay within budget to construct the perfect bridge. Thanks to the choice of materials, you can build each bridge in any number of ways – your budget is the only limit. Set your imagination and creativity free in this fun physics puzzle and simulation game!
Release Date: 01/12/2011
Available on: iOS, Android, Windows
In the SlopeMania add-on you find yourself on the Tiltin Islands, home to three brand new islands where you'll even be building your bridges inside colorful grottoes! The 24 tricky, never-before-seen levels will have you using sloping lanes to overcome the massive height differences. The "Crazy Levels" are the real brainteasers and require out-of-the-box thinking and unusual solutions.
- 40 brain tickling bridge construction levels
- Free build mode and help system
- 5 Settings: city, canyon, beach, mountains, hills
- Improved grid system
- 4 different building materials: wood, steel, cables, concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: car, truck and tank truck
- High score per level
- Facebook connection (upload screenshots and bridge scores)
- No ads in full version
Bridge Constructor is developed by Headup Games.